We recognise that today’s constantly changing world presents skills challenges to all businesses, and we can deliver the know-how, capabilities and services to meet your training and development needs.
what programmes are available?
The below chart shows the apprenticeship standards and frameworks we offer.
- In England we deliver apprenticeship standards which have replaced frameworks.
- For Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales framework delivery may differ in each country, please contact us for further information.
- Level 2 Activity Leadership
- Level 2 Instructing Exercise & Fitness
- Level 3 Leisure Management
- Level 3 Leisure Operating Services
- Level 3 Personal Training
*Delivery for these frameworks is in Wales
Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 4 Lead Practitioner in Adult Care
- Level 5 Leader in Adult Care
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Paint Technician
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 3 Customer Services Specialist
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor
- Level 4 Learning and Skills Mentor
- Level 5 Operation / Departmental Manager
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 3 Customer Service
- Level 2 Business & Administration
- Level 3 Business & Administration
- Level 2 Team Leading
- Level 3 ILM Management
- Level 4 ILM Management
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member (All specialisms)
- Level 2 Production Chef
- Level 2 Commis Chef
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor (All apart from Concierge)
- Level 3 Senior Production Chef
- Level 3 Chef de Partie
- Level 4 Hospitality Manager
- Level 2 Food Service
- Level 2 Food & Beverage Service
- Level 2 Kitchen Services
- Level 2 Housekeeping
- Level 2 Front of House Reception
- Level 2 Food Production & Cooking
- Level 2 Professional Cookery
- Level 3 Professional Cookery
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervision & Leadership
- Level 3 Rail Engineering Technician
- Level 4 Rail Engineering Advanced Technician
- Level 2 Retailer
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehousing Operative
- Level 3 Warehouse Operations Supervisor
- Level 3 Retail Team Leader
- Level 4 Retail Manager
- Level 2 Retail
- Level 3 Warehousing & Storage
- Level 3 Retail Sales Professional
- Level 3 Retail Management
Our in-house programme and curriculum design team is responsible for all aspects of curriculum development. This team focusses on the ongoing development of technology solutions and resources to ensure we remain at the leading edge of delivery techniques.
Our approach to curriculum design enables us to incorporate existing learning resources into each programme, creating a unique and brand led solution for each customer. Our approach reduces duplication and allows for the integration of apprenticeships with existing workforce development solutions. This flexibility enables us to tailor the programme to meet each customer’s needs with each apprentice developing the skills and passion to progress in their career.
Ongoing investments in technology reflect our commitment to excellence, offering responsive and tailored solutions for both apprentices and employers.
Our Learning Management Systems (LMS) are central to our apprenticeship delivery model, hosting motivational and engaging learning resources that allow for bite sized learning to meet the needs of every learner. These innovative and interactive e-learning systems provide the depth and breadth of curriculum 24/7 and on any device. The LMS platforms offer personalised approach to e-learning for apprentices; through modular content and bespoke resources for every apprenticeship.
Blending face-to-face delivery (at the learners place of work, or in a dedicated Learning Academy) with remote visits and e-learning offers a flexible approach to apprenticeship delivery designed to meet the demands of the business and the individual needs of the apprentice.
The LMS is integrated to our MI reporting systems enabling us to report on every aspect of learning progress putting employers at the heart of programme management and taking Management Information to the next level.
Inspiro strives to deliver engaging and compelling programmes to every learner, boosting their engagement and retention throughout the programme. Our high quality apprenticeship training is underpinned by extensive personal support and pastoral care to ensure every learner has the best possible experience.
All learners are allocated a Inspiro trainer to support them throughout their programme of learning. We find this approach extremely beneficial to learners and employers, allowing for an effective working relationship that provides high levels of support to learners of all abilities.
Dedicated internal quality assurers provide a comprehensive network of support to ensure quality, consistency and continuous improvement throughout the UK.
As a key feature of our account management services, we routinely support levy paying employers to manage and monitor their Levy fund.
Since the Levy was introduced in May 2017, we have supported a diverse range of customers to maximise the reach of their levy funds, helping them to plan for emerging business changes and future workforce needs.
Our levy forecasting tool and suite of management information offers our customers an intelligent response to planning and tracking programme performance.
With the support of our account managers we can help levy paying customers maximise the impact of their apprenticeship investments across their organisations.
MANAGED LEARNING SERVICES (MLS)
In addition to our sector specific Apprenticeship and Training Delivery, Inspiro is pleased to offer Managed Learning Services, working alongside the likes of Magnox and EDF.
- Learning management systems to enable critical reporting and business intelligence
- Support compliance and development needs, competency management, multi-channel learning distribution and effective training management
- Assured Supply Chain partners and technical training capabilities deliver a wide range of quality technical and non-technical training
- Broader capabilities to create unique learning solutions including e-learning, simulation, gamification and virtual reality solutions